Cisco Bug: CSCur94743 - Vault crashes while recording h.264 assets via IGMP and FSI
Jan 10, 2017
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The Vault crashes during Trickplay- or Index-File generation while recording h2.64 assets via IGMP and FSI in a RTSP environment. Conditions: The Vault is ingesting h.264 assets.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases