Cisco Bug: CSCur94344 - API: Add Voicemail is failing whenCallerInput value is provided
Aug 07, 2015
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Execute the submitOrder API Request to add a voicemail with the following Caller Input keys: g Caller Input keys Execution will fail with the following error. " IPT-3009: Product attribute validation failed. - Caller Input Key settings: Value Easy Sign-In is invalid." Conditions: Provide Caller Input keys values in the request.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases