Cisco Bug: CSCur94251 - User ID change from CUCM side causes config loss on UCCX side
Feb 21, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 11.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 11.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
10.5(1) 10.6(1) 11.0(1)
Symptom: UCCX looses complete agent config, skill and CSQ associations and workflows as well. Conditions: If existing end user (agent) username is changed in CUCM. In example, it dosn't have to be drastic change but it can be like from upper to lower letters - example from JDOE to jdoe or JDoe.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases