Cisco Bug: CSCur93820 - aclqos crash and LC restart
Jan 27, 2015
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: F2 module may reset due to an aclqos crash after IP ARP inspection is removed on Nexus 7000. Conditions: The following command was executed - "no ip arp inspection vlan < >"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases