Cisco Bug: CSCur92745 - ENH:Improve the Tunnel interface syslogs generated for WCCP with VRF
Feb 02, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When WCCP with VRF is implemented on an ASR, new tunnel interfaces are created automatically for the use of GRE redirection.The following syslogs are seen after enabling WCCP with VRF: 2185896: Nov 27 07:39:44.466 UTC: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface Tunnel0, changed state to up 2185897: Nov 27 07:39:44.469 UTC: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface Tunnel1, changed state to up This bug has been filed to make these tunnel interface syslogs more relevant to WCCP on ASR in order to avoid confusion with manually created tunnel interfaces. Conditions: IOS-XE versions that support implementation of WCCP with VRFs.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases