Cisco Bug: CSCur89699 - Finesse: Call control error CTI-1010 needs to be more clear
Mar 08, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: More meaningful errors should be supplied for all of the numeric CTI-*** strings which can be displayed on the Finesse Agent and Supervisor Desktop. Conditions: These messages occur due to a variety of error scenarios. This particular error happens when agent tries to answer the route point call after caller has dropped the call.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases