Cisco Bug: CSCur89306 - Stored XSS vulnerability on the audit log page
Sep 06, 2017
- Cisco TelePresence ISDN Gateway
- Cisco TelePresence ISDN GW 3241
- Cisco TelePresence ISDN GW MSE 8321
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A stored XSS vulnerability exists in the web framework of Cisco Telepresence ISDN GW. Conditions: An attacker would need to be authenticated to store the malicious code and then convince another user to access this page.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases