Cisco Bug: CSCur88993 - Service not showed in applications list after subscribing.
Dec 12, 2014
- Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series
- Cisco IP Phone 8851
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951
- Cisco IP Phone 7841
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7971G-GE
- Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7911G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7941G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Service not showed in applications list after subscribe. Conditions: Procedure: 1. Phone A service provisioning: External URL 2. Secure services URL in enterprise parameter: blank 3.. Add a phone service: Service name: Calendar Service URL: http://10.74.55.167/CiscoIPServices/Calendar/cal.asp Service Category: XML Service Service Type:Standard IP Phone Service Enable: True Enterprise Subscription: True 4. Phone subscribe service: Calendar 5. Services URL in enterprise parameter: http://<cucm IP address or hostname>:8080/ccmcip/getservicesmenu.jsp 6. Restart phone. 7. Press application key on phone A, check service Calendar is listed or not.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases