Cisco Bug: CSCur83374 - static route map deleted from router bgp configuration after "no switchport" on \ interface.
Aug 15, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 4948E-F Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 4948E Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 4500 Supervisor Engine 6L-E
- Cisco Catalyst 4500 Supervisor Engine 6-E
- Cisco Catalyst 4900M Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The issue here is BGP "redistribute static route-map" command is removed from running config after "no switchport" on interface. Conditions: The command "redistribute static route-map" is getting removed when both the below conditions happen. a) When "no ip route static BFD <int>" is executed. b) There should be a "no ip route <n/w> <mask> <int>" executed before step a).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases