Cisco Bug: CSCur82370 - ACR: RTCPEventMonitor Line: 73
Jun 01, 2017
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: System reports an application error, an alarm is raised reporting that an unexpected software error was detected ("An unexpected software error was detected in app: SIGABRT (tkill(2) or tgkill(2))") Conditions: The rough RTCP packet cause system to fall into the infinite loop process.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases