Cisco Bug: CSCur80956 - Opsview - change in link color
Apr 17, 2015
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: OpsView box representation is misaligned and link color changed to blue. Conditions: 1. When user navigates from OpsView to Service Experience Dashboard (or any other dashboard) and come back to OpsView, OpsView box representation is misaligned. This is seen in Firefox ESR 31 and in some specific browser/desktop resolutions. This is also based on Prime Collaboration Assurance managed cluster count. 2. When user navigates from OpsView to CC Topology and come back to OpsView, box link color is changed to blue.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases