Cisco Bug: CSCur80500 - DCBX negotiates 88/12 with CFFh instead of 50/50 global FCOE policy.
Feb 04, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 4000 Series Switches
- Cisco NX-OS Software
- Cisco Nexus 4001I Switch Module for IBM BladeCenter
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: DCBX get 88/12 bandwidth split from ipqosmgr instead of 50/50 bandwidth when FCOE policy is applied as global policy. Conditions: With FCOE policy applied globally the DCBX negotiation always defaults to a 88/12 bandwidth split instead of 50/50.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases