Cisco Bug: CSCur76283 - DOC: upgrade from CUCM 9.1.SU1 to 10.0.1.12900-2 fails
Feb 05, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Upgrade to 10.0 fails on DB component install Conditions: fails in "Installing database component" when upgrading from 9.1.SU1 to 10.0.1.12900-2 in DB logs we see the following 00:10:01.358 |*ERROR* Error executing "Insert into GatewayLayout ( enum, tkProduct, lev1Header, lev2Header, slotPosition, tkMGCPSlotModule, tkMGCPVic, endPointFormatString, tkDeviceProtocol ) values (188710, 36381, 'Module in Slot 0', 'Subunit', 0, 12011, 12056, 'AALN/S[slot]/SU[subunit]/[port]', 12 )": [Informix][Informix ODBC Driver][Informix]Missing key in referenced table for referential constraint (informix.tk_gatewaylayout_tkmgcpvic).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases