Cisco Bug: CSCur74744 - ActiveMQ kahadb persistence store has grown huge and caused disk full
Dec 10, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: /opt/cisco/uccx/activemq-data/<ipAddr>/KahaDB directory has too many log files and caused disk full Conditions: Happens under heavy load and with HA connectivity issues.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases