Cisco Bug: CSCur71989 - CDS 3.2.4 UI Misalignment
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: System Health monitor page looks misaligned Conditions: On launching the Monitor > System Level > System Health monitor page, the page lists the table header as 'Group name , overall, status, network, disks, service, system uptime' and the list of servers along with their status. The status listing is misaligned with the table header.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases