Cisco Bug: CSCur71960 - Trick Mode Restricted Asset does not pause timeout after FF
May 24, 2016
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Fast Forward is not working after pause. Conditions: After pausing a Trick Mode Restricted ABC asset then pressing Fast Forward,the banner is displayed that fast forward feature is not supported. The asset stays in pause mode without timing out.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases