Cisco Bug: CSCur70949 - N7K: FEX port BD 0x0 after ISSU
Sep 10, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After ISSU from a 5.2(x) code to a 6.1(x) or 6.2(x) code, devices connected to FEX HIFs may lose connectivity, even though the interface is still up/up. Conditions: 1) ISSU must be from 5.2(x) to 6.1(x) or 6.2(x) 2) Any interface must flap 'during the ISSU' period, which carries the same vlan of the that the FEX HIFs carry. This interface need not be a FEX interface, as it can be any interface on the N7K.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases