Cisco Bug: CSCur69917 - Interface Vlan Buffer queue Full with Plan NAT and IPSec NAT traffic.
Feb 01, 2017
- Cisco ASR 901 Series Aggregation Services Routers
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FS-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-4SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-AH Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Queue buffer for VLAN interface on which Inner IPSec tunnel is UP is Full, packets getting dropped, both tunnels (Inner) are down. Conditions: Deleting the NAT rule with Plane NAT from outside to Inside is going along with IPsec NAT Outside to inside.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases