Cisco Bug: CSCur69905 - CreateAclConfig_Input failed due to "Encode buffer issue "
Jan 31, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FS-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-4SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-AH Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-12C-FT-D Router
Known Affected Releases
This issue observed while creating acl rule and issue observed with CLI. Symptom: This issue observed while creating acl rule and issue observed with CLI. Conditions: This issue observed while creating acl rule and issue observed with CLI.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases