Cisco Bug: CSCur68318 - After upgrading 2.3 to 3.x getting Externally Defined statuses a lot
Jan 24, 2017
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Agent for Windows
- Cisco Tidal Agent for Unix
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Customer upgraded Windows agent from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 and then started having issues with jobs going to Externally Defined status. Conditions: These were jobs that used the "scan output" option to determine Completed Normally/Abnormally status. The agent logs showed the "no output found" messages.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases