Cisco Bug: CSCur68207 - CDS-TV resilience during STP convergence
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: During failover and when different types of switches are used, if CDS stops sending gratuitous arp, then the server ip will not be added in the switch table. Conditions: Bad switches.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases