Cisco Bug: CSCur67867 - RSRT - Analyze Query : 'Field symbol has not yet been assigned'
Jan 25, 2017
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The Transaction Code "RSRT - Analyze Query" through 'Field symbol has not yet been assigned' error. Conditions: When the RFC function modules 'RSRT - Analyze Query' or 'RSRT - Analyze Single Query' is used in activity 'RFC Call' of Cisco Process Orchestrator process , then the process execution fails with error ' 'Field symbol has not yet been assigned' .
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases