Cisco Bug: CSCur67798 - Cisco XCP Connection Manager service crashes during stream resumption
Apr 16, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco XCP Connection Manager service may crash during runtime. Conditions: IM&P 10.5.2 with Stream Management (XEP-0198) enabled. Not applicable to IM&P 10.5.1 or previous versions. The issue is triggered by a successful stream resumption.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases