Cisco Bug: CSCur65924 - Documentation update: Up to 48 ports per traversal license.
Nov 25, 2015
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Alarm "insufficient number of media ports" may be produced when making changes to the traversal subzone media port range. Conditions: Alarm appears when there are fewer media ports than 48 x traversal-licenses.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases