Cisco Bug: CSCur64783 - Finesse SystemInfo REST API shows the same IP/Host/FQDN for pub and sub
Aug 11, 2017
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 11.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 11.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When failing back to Node 1 from a failover to Node 2, Finesse agents are not automatically reconnected and appear to hang. Conditions: If the Subscriber Node has been rebuilt and shows a node ID greater than 3 and the Finesse System API shows the same hostname for the Pub and Sub nodes. To check the Node ID, from CLI 'run sql select * from processnode'
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases