Cisco Bug: CSCur64074 - UCCX: ResourceUnAvailableInterruption Not Processed When Agent Not Ready
Jul 14, 2017
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) call may be allocated incorrectly to an agent that is busy on an outbound call. The agent may see a new consult call appearance while in the Not Ready state on the phone. Conditions: This occurs when the agent ends an outbound call and is in the process of being allocated a queued UCCX call and the agent immediately goes off-hook to make another outbound call.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases