Cisco Bug: CSCur61588 - Under certain conditions, disabling SSO may render CUC UI inaccessible
May 05, 2016
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unity Connection Locale Installer
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.5
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CUC Admin might be inaccessible Conditions: This can be due to disabling SSO under certain conditions on the system and the request to disable doesn't fully complete.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases