Cisco Bug: CSCur61507 - Enabling/Disabling SSO on Connection causes memory leak in tomcat
Nov 21, 2018
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unity Connection Locale Installer
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unable to access the Connection Admin UI. Conditions: Enabling/Disabling SSO causes memory leak, where eventually tomcat runs out of memory (in a few hours) and subsequently, isn't able to serve the UI page.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases