Cisco Bug: CSCur59962 - Finesse doesn't decode internationalized named vars and arrays correctly
May 13, 2015
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Within the context of outbound if BABuddyName is given internationalized characters, they might not get rendered correctly on the Finesse desktop. The issue will also get noticed if ECC named vars and named arrays with internationalized characters are used within any other context (other than outbound) as well. Conditions: If it contains internationalized characters.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases