Cisco Bug: CSCur59213 - UCCX Outbound - Delay in making outbound calls.
Jun 21, 2019
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.0(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
10.0(1) 10.0(1)SU1 10.0(1)SU2 10.5(1) 10.5(1)SU0.1 10.5(1)SU1 10.5(1)SU2
Symptom: ++ Agent is presented with the call and Agent goes to the reserved state. ++ He accepts the call fine. ++ However when the call goes out there is a delay. ++ Each of the call is taking anywhere between 4 to 15 seconds for the call to connect. ++ Also the delay keeps increasing day by day and is resolved only when the Engine is started. Conditions: ++ Outbound Preview Dialer. ++ UCCX 10.5
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases