Cisco Bug: CSCur59005 - AXL API: Contact Add returns misleading error when permissions not set
Jul 24, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The response from the server to Contact Add AXL API request is: "Cisco XCP Router must be started on all nodes in the local cluster", although Cisco XCP Router service is started on all nodes. Conditions: The AXL application user, planned for making Contact Add requests, belongs to an Access Control Group that has only Standard AXL API Access role on CUCM.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases