Cisco Bug: CSCur58936 - AXL API: Redefine JID validation for Contact Rename/Contact Add
Jul 24, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: AXL API doesn't put limitation to User ID portion of user JID, thereby relying on set limitations in IDS itself. This causes corrupted data to be written in the DB, if the IDS limitations are exceeded. Conditions: AXL API request is made containing JIDs (IM addresses) that exceed 500 characters.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases