Cisco Bug: CSCur58697 - AXL API Contact Add request processed when PE is down
Jul 02, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When Contact Add request is made using AXL API, the contact doesn't get added to user's roster although the Success message is returned. Conditions: 1. The user being added as contact wasn't logged into IM&P at the time Contact Add request was made. 2. Cisco Presence Engine service is down/stopped.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases