Cisco Bug: CSCur58620 - Assurance imports incorrectly formatted csv files.
Nov 27, 2020
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: If a user tries to upload a badly formatted csv file through the Device Work Center, the file will be accepted and there is a risk that bogus information will end up in the database. Prime Collaboration should validate the format and/or content before importing. Conditions: As an example, it may be that a comma Assurance Domain can be created which and cannot be removed anymore (due to CSCur05746)
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases