Cisco Bug: CSCur58378 - Devices becoming INACCESSIBLE due to SSL certificate Error
Sep 19, 2019
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Device discovery fails and Devices becoming INACCESSIBLE due to SSL certificate Error. Credentials validation fails for http as well for same devices. Conditions: This happens when trying to discover CUP, CUC, CVP, PCCE and conductor devices.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases