Cisco Bug: CSCur56960 - VRRS pathway stuck in "Currently being removed"
May 19, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 6-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: VRRS pathway stuck in "Currently being removed" Conditions: When we move from VRRS pathway to VRRP, VRRS pathway stuck in "Currently being removed" state for all slaves. Due to this error, we cannot configure the VIP when we try to move the slave to a vrrp group. The trigger of this issue is to remove the SVI completely.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases