Cisco Bug: CSCur55358 - MOH is not being played continously and stream resets
Jun 02, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The issue is on version 10.X and 9.1.2. Caller is via UCCx using a UCCx script with Music-on-Hold and playing a periodic announcement from the UCCx script. We have found that every time the caller is looped through MOH in the script , the MOH audio restarts from beginning. Issue was not happening on the version 8.X of CUCM We have play continuous option selected on CUCM 8.6 but 10.X does not have that option. It was removed as part of the implementation of the CUCM Native Queuing and addition of MOH announcements. However CUCM now does it by default. However we were not getting the desired outcome in the lab and the stream used to reset and start from beginning. Conditions: CUCM Version 9.X onwards.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases