Cisco Bug: CSCur54375 - Presence Engine XCP components not receiving onActive from XCP router
Aug 02, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.1
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.6
Known Affected Releases
10.5(1) 10.5(2) 8.6(5) 9.1(1)
Symptom: 1. Rich presence (In a meeting/On a call/manual presence) not working for all users OR 2. Users cannot login to Jabber client Conditions: Presence Engine service or XCP Router service was started/restarted.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases