Cisco Bug: CSCur53311 - Handle "^A" in Sender-Display-Name of incoming message
Sep 10, 2015
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 9.1
- Cisco Unity Connection Locale Installer
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 Version 9.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: 1)Mailbox synchronization will eventually be stop working, as this pattern(Ctl+A character) in subject line create problem during integration with Exchange Server. 2) Recipient having single such message(subject containing ctl+A characters) might get multiple copies of same messages. 2) Subject Line will contain "^A" in vw_messagewithsynch in unitymbxdb database. Execute following query, to see the entries in database admin>run cuc dbquery unitymbxdb1 Select count(*) from vw_messagewithsynch where instr(subject,CHR(1),1)!=0 (count(*)) ---------- 11 =================== Conditions: If Single Inbox functionality is enabled for the user. AND For same user's Incoming voice-message's Sender-Display-Name contains "^A"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases