Cisco Bug: CSCur50766 - Co-resident Finesse to support openfire Hprof collection via RTMT/CLI
Nov 05, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Need root account to collect the Hprof file for Cisco Notification Service (Openfire) Conditions: Cisco Notification service goes Out of memory and generates a heap dump.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases