Cisco Bug: CSCur50599 - All Versions of CER Do Not Have Perfmon Logs
Jan 20, 2020
- Cisco Emergency Responder
- Cisco Emergency Responder 10.0
Known Affected Releases
10.0(1) 7.0(3.20000.2) 7.1(1.30000.3) 8.0(1.20000.3) 8.5(4.10000.7) 8.6(1.10000.11) 8.6(1.10000.9) 9.0(1.10000.16)
Symptom: All versions of CER utilizes high levels of CPU or others resources and does not generate PERFMON logs to correspond to in the logs for resource utilization. Conditions: All versions of CER utilizing high levels of CPU or other resources.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases