Cisco Bug: CSCur50446 - UCCX: IPPA End User Guide Does not Mention Reserved State
Feb 12, 2016
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) IP Phone Agent (IPPA) End User Guide does not mention the Reserved state in the list of states. Conditions: Agents provided the guide could get confused as to what exactly the Reserved state means and when it may appear in the call flow.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases