Cisco Bug: CSCur50164 - In a particular scenario,VM alias shown interchanged in customer record
Jun 06, 2015
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: This issue is reproducible in the below scenario: In PCP server, Order Voicemail to two different users. Now take another PCP server and do CUCM, UC user sync and domain sync. The earlier created users and their services will be synced properly, but the Voicemail alias will get interchanged. Conditions: Order the Voicemail with same directory number but different partitions.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases