Cisco Bug: CSCur49656 - Diretory number showed on UI is wrong when tranfer call under meetme.
Aug 10, 2015
- Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G
- Cisco IP Phone 8851
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7971G-GE
- Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905
- Cisco IP Phone 7841
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7911G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Diretory number showed on UI in wrong when tranfer call under meetme. Conditions: Procedure: 1. Insert Meetme PFK on phone A, insert meetMe number on cucm; 2. A press meet me PFK and then enter meet me number; 3. B & C goes offhook then enter meet me number to join the meetme conference; 4. A transfer the call to D; 5. D transfer the call back to A, check UI. Result: After step-5, UI displayed "Conference 'Directory number of A' "(should be meet me number).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases