Cisco Bug: CSCur48246 - 352:Multicast URL fails to update in backup recording
May 25, 2016
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: During bulk live ingests, few(like 2 out of 500) backup recordings are not happening, missed by FSI. Conditions: Observed when bulk live ingests given to FSI, like 2 out of 500 ingests are missing backup recording. But this might even happen for a single live ingest very rarely. Doing in bulk is actually a way to reproduce the issue.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases