Cisco Bug: CSCur47876 - Whatsapp Application is not blocked by Sourcefire.
Apr 12, 2016
- Cisco Firepower Management Center
- Sourcefire Defense Center 1000 Chassis
- Sourcefire Defense Center 500 Chassis
- Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center 750
- Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center 3500
- Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center 1500
- Sourcefire Defense Center 3000 Chassis
- Cisco Firepower Management Center Virtual Appliance
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Whatsapp Application is not blocked by Sourcefire. Conditions: 1. Create an access control policy on the Firesignt to block "whatsapp" application for any user in inside network. 2. Save and apply the policy to the respective managed SourceFire NGFW. 3. Wait until the configuration task gets complete. 4. From the inside mobile client like IPhone, Android and IPad" access the whatsapp application.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases