Cisco Bug: CSCur47749 - PP config lost after upgrading to 5.2(1)SV3(1.1) from 4.2(1)SV1(4)
Feb 27, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for VMware vSphere
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
- Cisco Application Virtual Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After upgrading to 5.2(1)SV3(1.1), the port-profile configuration is lost. "show port-profile brief" displays none of the configured port-profiles. Conditions: The VSM was at one time upgraded from 4.2(1)SV1(4).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases