Cisco Bug: CSCur46430 - IP address dialing documentation issue
Nov 25, 2014
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: IP address dialing section in the Cisco VCS and CUCM Deployment Guide (CUCM 8,9 and X8.2) states that with one search rule / transform we can handle ip address dialing. This is not correct as VCS does currently not support leading 0 in the ip address such as the two 0's in the third octet 192.168.001.100. Conditions: The VCS/Expressway does not support dialing IP addresses that have two leading zeroes in the octets.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases