Cisco Bug: CSCur46032 - RTSP needs to validate content max NPT range before sending to Cserver
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
RTSP validating the content max NPT range before sending to Cserver Symptom: When RTSP sending the NPT value without validating for the MAX NPT range and the range exceeds the MAX NPT range then cserver going to kdb. Conditions: When RTSP sends the NPT value more than MAX NPT .
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases