Cisco Bug: CSCur45993 - Custom Block response page doesn't appear on the end clients.
Aug 20, 2018
- Cisco Firepower Management Center
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8260
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8120
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8360
- Sourcefire 3D6500 Sensor
- Sourcefire Defense Center 1000 Chassis
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8140
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8350
- Cisco AMP 8150
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8130
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Custom block response messages does not appear. Conditions: 1. Create a custom block response message that clients should be receiving while accessing these websites. 2. Save and apply the policy to the respective managed SourceFire NGFW. 3. wait until the configuration task gets complete. 4. From the inside client like "Windows 7, IPhone, Android and Ipad" access the above mentioned Websites.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases